Monday, July 18, 2005

koff koff koff ~aka~ katt!!!!!

yes! hello to all you minions down there. i managed to do my blog all by myself! well, it's not something to be proud of, <duh!> BUT! knowing the very powerful katt who sucks at the computer, this is a very great accomplishment for me already. so congratulate me!!! yes, yes, yes, thank you.

anyway. haha. yes, um, i'm starting to sound like denise <ew!> yeah ew. heh. anyway, i'll be updating like once in a lifetime hahahahaha! and this ... thing is probably still unknown and unless someone discovers this and spreads it, it will remain unknown. quite sad, really, seeing as i've put in SO much effort just to do this thing... <aw...> yes, yes, i know, how sad it is... *sniffsniff*

anyway, enough of the greatness and egoness, i will go now. and in case you didn't realise, the <word> is actually your response to me. HAHAHAHAH! yes, yes, i know, how very noble of me to know what you're thinking. well, you are minions after all, you know. anyway, i seem to have forgotten something. excuse me.

<clapclapclapclapclapclap!!!!!>

No comments: