Wednesday, May 03, 2006

why cant i just stay angry at you? why do you always have to make things seem so easy? why is it that you can cheer me up so easily but i never can? why is it that you always make promises you cant keep? why is it that im always there for you but youre never there for me? why is it that when im pissed at you, you can just give me a smile and its all over? why does it seem so easy for you but so difficult for me? it really gets on my nerves you know. but when you say hi to me, it just vanishes. i just cant stay mad at you. why? why must you tell others what i tell you? i dont tell others what you tell me. why must you do that to me. can i really trust you? but youd get pissed and say i dont wanna befriend you anymore eh. piss off. just piss off. you cant keep secrets. and you claim you can. you're such a liar.

i dont care anymore. nothing matters anymore. i hope you know who you are. but you probably dont and wont.

anyway. had first f&n home ec lesson today. made popcorn and banana smoothie. the smoothie was too sweet, i think we had too much sugar, and the casserole for my popcorn broke. and the popcorn flew all over

the microwave oven and I had to clean up. so fair eh.

heck. the popcorn sucked anyway. there was like no taste. pffft. and we're supposed to prepare gado gado next week. and im like wth is that. and google is giving all sorts of different pictures so i really dont know. ah hope smelly will find something.

No comments: