Saturday, September 02, 2006



















































HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TAY SUYI!
thanks for all these years of great friendship. thanks for always having a way of cheering me up and encouraging me. and being stupid and retarded and everything. (: its been really really great knowing you. study hard kayyyyyyyyy and i still like your guitarrrr. sorraye but i have the unglamest pictures of you. hahah. OH WELL. love you tooo. :DDDD

WHOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAN. i really really need to get down to studying. i havent started at all. maybe only lit. ahha. but what the blast man.

okayy why i didnt study today: I FRIGGIN WOKE UP AT 4 PM. nuts man. i mean, who wakes up at 4. haha okay, so me. but WHAAAAAAT. like most of the day gone. so i couldnt study proper cos i had to leave for grandy's place at 5. crack man. ahah so i just read lit.

im very happy i slept till 4 though. :DDDDDDDDDD good rest. cos i was so tired. i never actually realised how drained i was. haha. OH WELLS.(:

GOOD LUCK DENISE FOO ON YOUR STUDYING<3

yeah. so nothing much happened today. well, just now. cos, its kinda saturday now. haha. oooh but auntie vicky's birthday! :D we celebrated for her. its was really small but she at least she looked happy. and stuff. (: so it was good? ahha. yepps. then i got my hair cut! :D kelly cut it. a bit short but it was okay. ahahha thiam's reaction was soooo funny. ahaha she still wouldnt tell me why i cant cut my hair. ): ah wells. my hair is very very layered now.

stuff happening LATER ON(:

YAYYY.

okay okay, i must post this: the evolvement of my hair(: i was looking through my pictures one day, then i found the ones i posted earlier! my very short pig tails. no, theyre not curly. then it grew! :D into ponytails! ahhaha but now theres no more tail. cos its SHORT. UNTYABLY SHORT. howwwwwwwwwww.

i just saw my cat step over kelly. hahah it was quite amusing.

ANYWAY.

yes. from this:

































to this:






















































































and now this:

front view!

































































back view!

































right side

















left side
















AHHHHHHHHH. ahhaha oh well. quite funkaye right! ahha i never realised how brown my hair is! ooooh. :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE VICKY! (:






















































































































































































I AM CONVINCED MY SISTER IS BI IF NOT LES. =X JOAN I NEEEEEED TO TELL YOU BOUT THIS. haha. well, no not really actually.

the picture on lydia's cake! thanks salad! :D






















:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

later!

No comments: