Saturday, November 25, 2006

okok a very very quick post before i go to nepal for mission.

got class alr. in 3o. hardly know anyone but heck lah. die then die lah.

triple science, hist, sslit and stuff. yeah. 8 scholars in our class (i hope indri's in!), most number of scholars.

people i know are eunice, nes, jiap, tian, jaime, kelly, and i dont remember anymore cos i have slept at all and it's 4:07 am and im supposed to wake up at 4:30 so there's no point in me sleeping now thank you very much eagles.

HA.HA.HA.

i want to die.

my back is aching, ive had wayyy too much caffeine, im tired, stressed and i really feel unsure bout going for mission and forgetting bout orientation camp. ahhh. aiyar die lah.

yeah i havent blogged for very long i know im sorry but there just isnt anything interesting in my life to blog bout. not now anyway. its just meetings and meetings and meetings. ahhhh.

okok i know im very disorganised but thats cos my brain is fried.

tmr from sg stopping over at bangkok then going to nepal. im seriously hoping the new bangkok airport wont lose our things.

thanks char for all your support all this time!! really really appreciate it yeah! <33333

hope you're okay vicky guan! ill continue praying for you and you keep praying too alright! love you!<33333

: DDDDDDDDD

hope all y'all are okay. prayer request please tell me kay and i pray for you ((: leave me a tag or something. but dont bother messaging me cos im not bringing my phone and so ill only see it when i get back. i mean, well either way, ill only see it when i get back, but anyway. ill still pray for you! coming back on 2nd dec. have i already said that? dunno. but anyway. yeah coming back on 2nd, so just leave me a tag, email me or message me also can lah. then ill see it and ill pray for you! ((((:

ill reply to all my tags when i get back to singapore kay. got no time. mummy's gonna wake up and scold me for not sleeping >.<

crap i just realised im super unprepared for my mission. die die die. hahaa.

ooh strain on my back.

anyway. my keyboard looks caved in. nvm. im spouting rubbish.

okay i shall go now. ill see y'all reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllll sooooon aiiiiiiiiiiiiight(((((((((:

dont miss me!!

<3

p/s dang mum wont let us bring camera ):

No comments: