Sunday, January 14, 2007




















































hahahahaha omggg my cat's a freak. he went to stick his head into like those dabao plastic bags that are always used for making water bombs. and the stupid bag was coated with ketchup on the inside cos it was my noodles! aahhahaha omg damn funny.

ahahhaha. and now he's all orange.

i decided to make my font big for this post so it would look more interesting and (hopefully) easier to read. and its also for the sake of all the blind bats out there (like me) who cant read the miniscule wordings.

anyway.

i know i promised to like upload pictures and update and stuff, but just when i was about to upload orientation camp pictures, blogger became super slow and now its okay but i dont have sufficient time so yet again, ill upload another time.


oh and itll super take me forever to upload all the pictures from youth camp cos chris took like 300+++ almost 400 pictures. hahahaha and uploading them to imagestation is already crazy, much less uploading to blogger ONE BY ONE. but we'll see how lah.


but just to let everyone remember me a bit so you guys dont actually forget how i look:

































and no i dont photoshop pictures because i CANT now shut up and quit laughing at me.

ohh pffft. why is everyone having emo blogs huh. its damn annoying. why cant people be happy just for ONCE. its super irritating lah. i mean, yeah i admit my blog was emo once. but get over it. wahh seriously lah.

haha and the next thing you know, my next entry is an emo entry. HAHAH.

anyway. yes. everyone seems to be feeling down and stuff but WHY?! i mean, stressed and down are two completely different things so there is absolutely no connection whatsoever. i wish people would be happier and enjoy what they have. it would make the world such a better place. honestly.

anyway. i shant be emo. at least not here. in any case. yes i really promise to get my photos up asap aiiiight.

ahh shucks i miss people. and why does breaking free/we're all in this together remind me of mg musical? )):

omg the guy on the cant act. eeee nooooo. hahahahha. ohh hahha okay he's christopher lee. his english sucks.

anyway. yes. ill update more the next time okay.

I LOVE Y'ALLLL.

a: would somebody please listen to me?
b: so what dyou have to say?
a: nothing. i just like to be heard.


: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

stefchua i miss you where are you your letters on its wayy!!!(:


[ooh i shudder at the sight of surds.]

EDIT!!! question: is it honestly that fun to bully me? doesnt seem all that fun to me though. ahahha. i dont see what profit you guys get out of bullying me you know. ahhaha.

No comments: