Wednesday, February 14, 2007

WATTUP YALLLL

heh. v/bb day! :D

anys. today was pretty okay. had chinese and a math tests, both of which i completely screwed up and theres physics tomorrow. i am SO glad the week is gonna be over soon. not particularly excited bout cny though. haha. cept for the *kaching* haha no just kidding. i just hate going outta the house. YES I KNOW IM LAZY SHHHH.

anyways. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO LOVE ME AND GAVE ME GIFTS FOR VDAY ALTHOUGH I DIDNT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU GUYS! ))):

i shall name you one by one and also the presents! (:

in no particular order:

vicky gave me sugar (cos im so sweet) and a small ladybug magnet;
grace gave me a 30cm ruler (its a very special ruler!);
char gave me a daisy and a CHAR LOVES YOU card :D;
megan have me damn nice and sweet honey cornflakes;
diane ongggg gave me a heart shaped cookie WITH MY INITIAL ON IT;
nava gave me in general food to save my hungry stomach;
sam gave me a hand written calligraphy vday card;
cheryl gave me water and hersheys kisses hahah;
my angel gave me a box of rocher<333;
diana gave me a wrapped-up-in-plastic orange choc;
hannah gave me rocher;
jo tayyy gave me rocher;
daniella gave me a cuppa sweets (plus a marshmallow and smarties which i wasnt aware was there);
pearly gave me 3 assorted sweets;
belicia gave me a cookie with 2 MnMs on it;
mel gave me a kitKAT;
nicole gave me package of sweets wrapped in nice purple plastic;
nes gave me a fortune cookie and told me she hopes i get good wealth for 2007 haha (she was pretty accurate);
enqi gave me a daisy! and a shared present (i think) with kimmy;
kim gave me this damn damn super uber nice deep blue vase with a whole lot of sweets, 3 candles and a "pick this pick" guitar pick ahhah damn cute;
suyi gave me a giant pocky (i think its pocky anyway);
astrid gave me fruit plus and an aluminium heart;
den gave me another daisy;
and mrs ang gave 3o sweets.

YALL MADE MY DAY GUYSSSSS despite all the awful events and happenings during the day.

kim i really hope you didnt spend too much on the present kay. youre welcome for everything and i'll always be around aiiiight<3333

melody fair wont you comb your hair; you can be beautiful too-oo-oo
melody fair: shut up

HAHHAHAHA HAPPY VDAY YALLLL

No comments: