Saturday, April 14, 2007


okay im having like this really bad breakout of rashes cos i carried my cat for too long and my face is all itchy and annoying.

anyway. ive got good news and bad news. well, good news that came from bad news. the bad news is, my 4th granduncle passed away on friday. it affected me quite a lot lah. and like. i sort of couldnt accept that fact. i wasnt very close to him, but it was just like. hes gone that kinda thing. but liek i went to his wake tonight, and like there were crosses around so i asked my mum whether he was christian and my mum said during the time he was hospitalised (he burst a blood vessel) they kept praying for him and he accepted Christ and was baptized the day before he was called home. so i think its pretty awesome how God works. so im happy.

ABIGAIL IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. i will mourn with you, cos my granduncle just passed away too.

anyhow, on a lighter note, chapel! im playing drums! coolio aye. but i dunno how to play lah. im playing the same beat for like every song. ahhaha. but anyway. good attempt yes? yes.

haha and oh! this morning! went to watch the cip kids perform. super cute. and there were other performances too lah. there was this guy who really couldnt sing. it was quite bad. but overall the whole thing was quite entertaining. and funny. ahha the people really put in a lot of effort lah.

aight my cat'a a-calling. i shall go. ciao.

X-FAMILY! :DDDD



bye bye jane
hello sally

No comments: