Wednesday, May 30, 2007

OKAY OKAY PLAY TIME'S OVER.

haha. ive been a real pirate recently. downloading lotsa stuff. highly illegal. but oh well. haha some of the albums ive downloaded so far:


















the ron ng's one is my proudest one yet! i cant believe i actually found him. and it was by accident. but im happy anyway. yes.

ahh campaign stickers by abby! may be a bit small. i chopped it up into three sections already though! click to expand okay.





ohh and ive just burnt my bleach downloads into my cds. haha i lost my eps 1-21 and cos i only have till 115, so im not burning the rest. but~! pretty good progress i would say. :D







OH YES. I DESPERATELY NEED A CAMERA. a blogger without a camera is an idiot. i dont wanna be an idiot. ):

NIKON COOLPIX! funkayye. or so i think.






aiyar nothing much lahh really. ill blog bout obs another time. im so sorry!

No comments: