Thursday, October 11, 2007

cause i know You're alive

happy birthday:

5th october.
tian kong



hahaha no just kidding.


but you lookin' down friend!

7th october.
MY FAVOURITE((:


8th october.
DENISE; DENEPHEW.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YALL MEMBERS OF THE OUTING GANNNGGGGGGG. we outing again soon yeahh!((:

exams are over! okay i know this is like. LATE. but exams are still over! and im excited. not bout getting results, but like hols. actually. just nov camp lah. ahah but lotsa things to do.

im grateful for all the support given to me by the many people around me.
my mum, who told me she didnt care whether i passed or fail, as long as i did my best, which helped a lot cos i didnt feel the need to live up to anyone's expectations.
kelly, who spent like 4 hours straight helping me with log and who assured me that i'll be able to get my few more marks even if i failed.
worship partners abbie, plee and lesley, whom i believe also got through exams by their faith and who also got renewed and reassured daily just as i was; worship really helped me super a lot and i hope it helped yall too!
jiap, my talking about interesting rubbish partner; thank you so much for the nice, albeit pink, post it and all my failing amath and your failing chem.
esther, for telling me to keep telling myself i can do it.
cheo, for always asking me whether i wanted to study or not or else i really wont study.
peanut, for always being there and listening to me and somehow still have time to study.
my hubby!(: for remembering me even in the midst of exams yourself.
bobbb! for always encouraging me and reminding me to turn to God even in the midst of exams.
yanka for being so negative so that others can be positive (doode i mean it in a good way all right.)
pat! for always praying and telling me to press on.
vicky for attempting to help me with amath but i still cannot do it.
grace for always scolding me when i say i cant.
mrs ng (hahah) for telling me its okay even if i dont do well for history.
and for EVERYONE ELSE who have in one way or another, big or small, helped me through the exams.

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

exams really wouldnt be exams without you guys. hahaha.

mmmm im feeling so relaxed now.

yesterday was really funny. after school i went to lesley's house then we watched disturbia and did stuff. then after met 3o people at cine. and omg yesterday was really destress day. hahah we went on the carousels and we were totally kids lah. hhaha and jiap im never playing tic tac toe with you again. ahhaha. but thank you it was really fun.<3

today had pb training. ahahha quite fun lah. but quite heavy though. ahhaha july i hope youre all right! after that went down to town to meet zoe and had lunch and had good talk. ((: i'm really really happy we managed to finally have lunch together. i hope you had fun too mentee.((:

no pictures cos 1)i have no camera and 2)i dont know.

anyway. its time to figure out how to use facebook. someone help?

came to fix my broken life<3

No comments: