Monday, December 10, 2007

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

YES I CUT MY HAIR((((:

by myself. i am so pro. hahaha. and i cut fringe! im the coolest manssss. hahaha.

hahaa anyway. ive been on a mission lately. a bit busy lah. and i havent been able to sleep at night! it's terrible. like. my average is 4am and i wake up at like 8 or 9. it really sucks. i wanna sleep also cannot. AHHHHHHHHHH WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?!

anyway. ive been spending way too much money man. on suju stuff. hahaha actually not really. i spent more on larc. but haiyar.

aiyoh i think im dying. my stomach really hurts and im like dirty and digusting all over.

and youtube so slow! take so long to load. imma go on hiatus alr. nothing to blog bout liao.

but i'll be back sooon.(((((:

i love you blog!<3

take me deeper
deeper in love with You

No comments: