Monday, March 24, 2008

Dear Lord,

i thank you for the friends in school who never fail to cheer me up.

for my seating partner jo, who puts in lots of effort to do many many things for me. like trying to make me go for founders day. her fund works out better than mine. and also always trying to make me go for recess. and also for trying to help me get rid of my bad habits like shaking my leg.

for jiap, who is almost always the first person to greet me in the morning and no matter how unhappy i am, i'm thankful for her.

for lesley, who is always so so so patient with me no matter how much i blow up at her.

for JAK!
for my dongsaeng Joan! whose excitement bout korean stuff is SO contagious.
for my loser other half, Abigail, who makes english lessons really really fun. it's almost impossible to not talk to her for a day in school.
for Kim, who goes the extra mile to visit me at my seat although i have a tendency to dao her which is really bad. but i really love her a lot.

for bev, who somehow never fails to make me smile.

for vanesa, who never gets pissed off at me despite how badly i treat her and how much i ignore her. who's always so nice and inviting me to her place and telling me new shows to watch.

for ongko and seeyue, whose densities i'm always amuse at.
seeyue, who is my sponsor for chinese zuowen paper and ongko, who likes to steal glances at me cos she really doesnt dare to ask.

for july, whose laugh is so retarded you cant help but laugh at the laugh.

for yanka, who somehow always looks for me and that is evidence that she loves me although she claims she's in the WEHATEKAT club.

for lipin! who really made my day today. it was fun studying together! and walking in the rain -.-

for stacey, who was so retarded she got bitten by inessa's dog and her whole arm is swelled up now. will pray for recovery!

and finally, last but not least, for my faithful peanut, who always manages to find me in the strangest places. i love you!

thank you Father for all these wonderful people you've put in my life and blessed me richly with. i pray you will watch over each and every one of them and guide them Father, when they're lost, alone, scared. i pray you'll use me as a blessing unto them as well.

in Jesus' name i pray,
Amen

No comments: