Monday, July 07, 2008

I SMACK YOU

ahhhhh.

okay. so i havent been feeling the best of moods.

I'M SORRY JOAN YANKA KIM FOR FRIDAY. i promise i have a reason. and you'll know in time to come when im ready. but bear with me k.

and i'm sorry for today kim! it was such a waste of time. i cant get it out though. but i promise i will tell you. through some other means okay. i promise.

church get together on saturday! it was good lah. but i think my group totally lost. but it was fun. hahah. then combined cell was really good as well. thank you auntie lynette.((:

church on sunday was awesome. i totally fell in love man. hahaha. but i think next week i'll fall out of love. ahahha. i never knew my cell guys were so hot. O:

mmm dance niiiiiight i'm sorry peanut! i'll buy you another 100 PSBs okay! im really really sorry and i really wanted to go ahhhhhhh. damn it. you can dance for me again. :D

wah seh the woman in the show is damn irritating. hmph. )<

"how would you like people to remember you after you die?"
AIYAR WON'T DIE ONE LAH.

No comments: