Sunday, April 05, 2009

thanks, gratitude, rain and storm

i suppose i should post about my council interview, although its a bit late. just to remind me of what it was like.

so, yes i am running for council. and the interview was well, not very interesting. i was suuuuuper nervous when i was waiting for my turn. i dont know why though. and my answers werent all that great lah. i kept stammering and stuttering and most of the time i didnt really understand what i was talking about. i know people are not gonna believe me when i tell them, but i think based on my interview alone, i probably wouldn't get in. but oh well. whatever it is, dont say i didnt try. if in the end i dont get it, its not my choice.

i dont have much of a memory of it happening, honestly. kinda just. happened. same with all my other interviews actually. the prefect interview, head prefect interview. everything feels the same. so ohh well.

whatever that will happen will happen. and its not in my control anymore. there's gonna be a briefing tmr for all those running. mmmmmmm.

i dont want monday to come. i still have lots of unfinished homework. and i dont know if i can finish it.)))))))))))))):

1 comment:

ahmax said...

I MISS YOU SO MUCH KAT!!!! and yeah don't worry about the interview! what is meant to be will be! though i've been one of those saying that you CONFIRM get in, but i also understand you doubting if you'll get in! so just chillax and don't worry about it! (:
- jia ni