Thursday, June 25, 2009

for 2 weeks

well.

the past two weeks have been really tiring. making decisions, talking to many people, getting opinions, hearing from God, etc etc etc. and right until the final moment, there was so much relief.

if you dont already know, im referring to running for council exco. they opened up the application right after june camp, which was a thursday, and we had to submit it in a week's time. so i prayed lots bout it, spoke to various people bout it, and yeah, basically i had already made up my mind on tuesday. i decided that i was gonna run, and i was gonna go for president as well.

BUT! char, the brilliant soul, (whom i love very much), asked me to really think bout it and make sure i knew what i was getting myself into. and that, for some reason, made me lose faith, and i wavered like crazy. i started to doubt, i started to think if it was really what God had wanted for me, whether it was a right decision or not. and it took sooooo long for me to decide again. and right until like 8pm on the submission day, my form was still empty. and it was getting scary.

i had a lot of concerns, a lot of fears, a lot of worries. and even right now, i cant even say what they were about. because i dont know. there was just this bugging uncertainty and unpeace within me, about whether to go for it or not. but He spoke to me, and He showed me part of His will for me at that point in time. and i am really thankful. God told me that everything was in His hands, and to give Him a chance to show me what He could do in my life if i just let Him. and of course, He also revealed many other things, but they're a bit more personal, so yes. hahah i will stop here.

so i filled in my application form, submitted it, and really just felt so relieved. and imma post my feelings bout the elections today on my lj so my flist will feel a bit more included ahah. imma leave it open for a week, then its gonna be f-locked. well, if i remember it, that is.

anyway, very very thankful that andrew is pres, and very thankful for my position as vice pres. also very thankful for the rest of the exco, and i believe that God will move all of us to do things for Him.((:

love you allllllls.

No comments: