Tuesday, August 16, 2005

oh. my. gosh.

joan, i'm so horribly sorry!!! well. i did assume you were angry at me cos you kinda acted like you did. yuck. i feel so. gross. ok, whoever who posed as joan to suan my blog, please own up. i am SO gonna MURDER that person. argh!!!!

JOAN, I AM SO SORRY!!! I LOVE YOU K. (seriously)

hm... the IP of the person who posed as joan has the same IP as the leo person. wonder who. i'm gonna find out and clear my conscience and joan's name.

haha. this sounds like some detective rubbish. anyway.

enn. i don't have your link!!! so i can't link you. ;_; tag me your link will you. thanks! and i owe you letter. : )

anyway. yes. hello p0m3l0. haha. you're hungry? THEN GO FIND SOMETHING TO EAT! for crying out loud. just... not your sister. haha. yes.

hm. i think that's all. i just have a lot of homework which i'm refusing to do. i feel like going on strike. i don't like school. i don't like teachers. i don't like life.

everyone's finding fault with me, even how i eat! wth?! everyone's bullying me. i bough 2 cups of drinks and finished like 1/4 while the rest went to people like daniella, shreyanka and i dunno who. but daniella is the main culprit. and apparently, there were sunflower seeds in my food. and i ate. them. but i didn't taste anything! eww. and hm... i think i talk too much. nevermind. i shall stop here.

farewell FOR NOW.

oh does anyone know what is @invitation.sms.ac ?

alright! i got the idea! i'll shut up now.

No comments: