Tuesday, August 02, 2005

yawn...
i'm pleased with my blog. : )
yay. finally managed to accomplish something. now i've got a chatterbox, cos t-b kept dying on me. anyw, sandra lim, if you're reading this, just wanna let you know i love you ok! you're not alone! and i'm sure not only God loves you. many people love you k. like... me. : ) and your brother cares lots about you as well all right. well, he'd better. haha. hope you're feeling better now. as for choir, you can give up on them. thats what i did. haha. and i'm not ashamed to say it. ^^;

anyway. i'm super tired. haven't finished chinese homework yet. oh well. heck everything. i just need sleep.

ow. stomachache. is it just me or am i forever sick? haha. oh well.

hm... deja-vu. coughcough

anyway, yes, i have to proceed on to doing chinese. man, i hope tmr's pw presentation will be ok. wish me luck! : ))))))))))))

No comments: