Saturday, September 10, 2005

can't seem to be able to talk to anyone anymore. it's just so difficult. everyone's changing. really wanna cry my heart out but i can't seem to. so many bloody problems in life. and i'm really atrting to hate my family. i don't know, i just don't feel any happiness when i'm with them. it's all just an act. all fake. i'm such an idiot.
no one's there. it doesn't matter. i'm insignificant in eveyone's eyes anyway. nothing matters anymore. i really feel like breaking down. really wanna escape from reality. really wanna die. i'm just so lost, i don't know what to do anymore. i hate my family, i hate life, nothing seems to be working out for me anymore. nothing ever worked out for me anyway.
i don't want to rely on anybody anymore. i feel so weak. i feel exceptionally emotionally weak when i actually have to cry and tell someone my feelings. i'm such a burden. why can't i be a stronger person? didn't i already resolve to be a stronger person and stop crying already? am i really that weak. so weak to the extent that i have to rely on someone to feel better?
nothing makes sense. nothing ever did.
and here i am, pathetically screaming out my thoughts. no one's gonna read it anyway. doens't matter. no one remembers me. i'm just this useless piece of thing that can't do a thing right. i screwed up so many events. i'm so disorganised. wonder if anyone would realise if i died? i'm gonna fall back into depression real soon. i'm such a shit. screwed up shit. unimportant thing
i doubt anyone actually cares for me. really beginning to wonder if my friends are REALLY my friends. after all, i'm useless and i have no talents.
shit i should never have entered this damn earth.
trash everything

No comments: