Monday, September 19, 2005

maaaaaaan.
i'm sooooo tired. this blogg took me like forever. but i'm real happy with it. : DDDDDDDDDDD
i've decided not to like be all dark and scary cos i thought i should have some respect for God's word and like, i think i've been backsliding a bit over time and i learnt about the occult today and i dont wanna be doing something wrong without knowing about it. so yeah. i feel super good now. everyone says i sound happy. i guess thats good lah. today was really good too. good lesson and very very fufilling. (: yeash. basically, right now, when like, exams are nearing and all, i think i'm really gonna rely alot on Him to help me through this difficult period of time. He's helped me so so so so much. cant thank Him enough! (:

and i've made a resolution to go for 2nd service worship from next week onwards, be alone or not. please remind me yeah!

mum says that if i pass my finals, she's gonna get me a new phone and a line. wow... haha. and today dad said that he'll buy me a top-up card, which is supposed to last me for a month, then when my results come out, they'll decide whether to get me a phone or not. but i really hope i do well this year, and get good results, not just for the phone, but i dont want to disappoint God, mum and dad and myself as well. so i have to start mugging and mugging and mugging already! someone please support me through this time and keep... zhi chi - ing me can! and push me all the way so i will really study! :))))))

haha. yay.

ok ian, i hate ian happy. fine, i<33you, coconut tree brother! thanks for being there for me all the way and listening to my trash everytime and like ... um. just being there during the church camp and stuff with isaac. thank you guyssss so much! <33 you! : )

No comments: