Wednesday, February 01, 2006

hm. wow. havent blogged for quite some time. or so i feel that way. reply to tags first!!

sarah - ya funky dude! hahahah. man, you're cool. haha. thanks for stickin around during this time k. really appreciated it. at least got someone to talk to. and you're real fun man! (: its cool having you around and dont stay mad too long aight! i know you cant dao lah. haha and cannot stay mad for more than an hour. haha but it was cool knowing you. haha and your stupid ice cream thing. hahah

meg - ahha 'lo meg! <33 haha YES I'M YOUR FRIEND TOO DEAR!!!!(: haha it's really sweet of you to like, bother so much about me. haha. really really love you! and thanks a whole lot too dear!(:

joan - haha thanks joan. yes, we're too cool for them man. but seriously, chill it k. and dont keep it to yourself. now, you got ME, your jie, AS YOUR FRIEND TOO and please please please, if you really need to talk or bash it out on somone, come look for me k. (:

supervisor! - man i owe you loads dude! ahha thanks so much for being around and giving me all your crap when i needed it. theres no height limit for singapore idol ok. haha. that song's been stuck in my head for quite some time now, thanks to you. but its cool. (: thanks so much for cheering me up and being so crappy and lame. haha. you're so fun and cool and i'm really blessed man. really glad i gotta know you! and your plastic bottle too!(:

grace - haha hello grace! (: ahah so sorry i didnt call. i forgot. i guess. haha but i'll call you this week! ay it seems that i'm the only one calling and you not calling lah! ahha. you want application form? go my class and get from me! haha

charrrr - hello char!(: haha thanks much for listening to me and all my rubbish. felt loads better after that. wow,i never knew char could be so nice. haha yes yes i aint angsty no more man. haha. i'm ok liao lah. it doesnt really matter to me that much, after giving it a lot of thought. like, if thats the kind of friends i have, then they aint much of a friend. but it was cool talking to you. and you better go church this week man!

yes yes. i have nothing to blog now. haha

No comments: