Sunday, April 09, 2006

hm. sports carnival today. i didnt wanna go with some bloody one early in the morning so i went by myself. like, an hour later. haha. then met up with lipin and claire and everyone else and pretty much slacked lah. no offence, but it was kinda boring. like not a lot of people went. i think bad publicity lah. but its ok. at least i learnt how to play a new game! (: heh heh and then i had to go paint house banner. hahaha its so super nice lah! or at least i think its nice. (: the first one said LEETHAL TOONS IN ACTION and theres buttercup at the side haha its how cute man. then the second one is an iPod and it reads LEEN ON LEE. ahhah. it was kinda fun doing the banners lah. although like so few of us were there. wan went in the morning, chow was there, shuying, lianne went with me and i dunno the other girls name. but i shall find out! ahaha and then like the house com so sad lah. oh sheryl was there too. haha. then paint liao, paint paint paint, left school at bout 445, 5? dunno lah. heck. not much.

hm oh yeah. yday i ran 7 rounds in 14 something minutes. shit its how long. i need to run more. pffffft. i hate pft. hahaha pfffffffffft. haha

i wish those bloody pop ups would stop. my comp sucks. and i wish my mum would piss off. i hate my mum. pfffft. she wouldnt care if died. seriously.

taken from evan
this depicts my feelings for my mum. well, its supposed to anyway. or something like that


6 weeks old, 2 days mommy
A birthday gift for me
A pair of big brown eyes
Through one day I will see

Where are we going mommy
With the rain splashing down
When it hits the sidewalk
It makes a funny sound

Bang through the big white walls
With people dressed in green
If they hurt you mommy
Just run away and scream

Help me mommy
They're tearing me apart apart
There goes my big brown eyes
There goes my little heart

I love you mommy
Believe me I do
But the worst thing is
I thought you loved me too

man i just wish someone would be there for me. and im pissed. but you wouldnt know who you are would you? cos you couldnt be bothered.

CALL ME FAKE BUT I DONT CARE

No comments: