Thursday, June 08, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARMAINE PHANG. ((:


ahha thanks for being ever-understanding and optimistic (yeah right) ahha. really really glad i was given the chance to know you cos you're really a very nice person! thanks for always being there and encouraging me and being so crappy. your um, presence just really brightens up someones day. so once again, thanks so much and continue to grow and shine for God! enjoy your 15th birthday!<33


from nat(:


Pick the number of the month that you were born in
1----i shot a
2----i gave a lap dance to
3----i smacked
4----i sang to
5----i fell in love with
6----i murdered
7----i gave my number to
8----i humped
9----i choked on
10---i bitched out
11---i had sex with
12---i ate a


Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a homeless guy
2-------your mom
3-------a banana
4-------a fork
5-------a mexican
6-------a gangster
7-------a condom
8-------an ipod
9-------a stuffed animal
10-------a goat
11-------my dog
12-------my dad
13-------the computer
14-------my science teacher
15-------my neighbor
16-------myself
17-------a jones soda
18-------a llama
19-------a paperclip
20-------my best friends boyfriend
21-------a permenant marker
22-------a policeman
23-------a ninja
24-------a baseball bat
25-------my psyciatrist
26-------my brother
27-------my sister
28-------my maid
29-------a dvd player
30-------a pickle
31-------my cell phone


Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
white-----because i was high
black-----because i was drunk
pink--------because im a homosexual
red---------because the voices told me to
blue--------because i cant control myself
green------Because i hate myself
purple-----because Im naked
gray-------because thats how i roll
yellow-----because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
orange----because i hate my family
other------Because that's how i roll.
none------because im sexy and i do what i want


ahhahahaha how appropriate. ahaha.


i murdered a condom because i was high. whaaaaaaaaat. hahahahahhha


anyway. i shall have a mahjong session (since meiyan wants one) one of these days when im free (which is terribly unlikely) but i promise to pick out 1 day! hopefully i got the time.


thank you all for your messages and meg for the picture! and church people for the combined surprise party as well as the slippers!! (: love y'all!<333


thanks cheryl!(:


edit/ I REMEMBER THE SONG! :D


In moments like these
I'll sing out a song
I'll sing out a love song to Jesus


In moments like these
I'll lift up my hands
I'll lift up my hands unto Him


Singing I love You, Lord
Singing I love You, Lord
Singing I love You, Lord
I love You, Lord


i thought bout it during gdop and this song really affected me cos right now, in the midst of rehearsals and all that, we're all gonna get really stressed out and stuff but what i really need to focus on is still God. cos the reason why we're doing this musical, i think, is to glorify God's name. and we need to consecrate our hearts and be single minded. and no matter what happens during rehearsals, its all in God's plan. and in times when im stressed out and stuff, i need to remember to praise God for all that he has done for me and i need to learn to leave it to him. that he will provide a way and that everything will fall into place. i constantly forget that God is there waiting to relieve me of my burden. i really need to grow spiritually. and emotionally and mentally. siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh



In moments like these
I'll sing out a song
I'll sing out a love song to Jesus

No comments: