Sunday, July 16, 2006

AHHHH FREEEEEEAAAAAAAAK

stupid camp video is too big and so i cannot burn it into a cd, cannot save into thumb drive and CANNOT EVEN UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE!

ahhhh like 918mb for 4 1/2 freaking minutes?! a bit big right! oh maaaaaaaaan. anyone got dvd! i think video got too many transitions liao. pfsh. anyway. its very nice. so thats all that matters. ahha.

granduncle just passed away. not very close to him though and barely remember him.

yeah its all just very vague. and i got very pissed at my aunt yday.

never mind. i cant be bothered to post it. but i learnt sth yday.

you think you really know someone.

but at the end of the day, you find out that you still dont know who they really are.

Well I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did
And I didn't mean to fall in love but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back but I know you did

No comments: