Tuesday, August 22, 2006

hmmm

im still feeling so bothered. but thank you meiyan! talking to you really really helped. (: you great hubby. i shall take your advice.

okayy anyways. english had comprehension to do. was okay lah. on mountain climbing. then for comp oh my goodness. i was so... i dunno. okay, in short my computer hard drive crashed so my camp video is erased. what the junk man. but anyway. i dont need to redo it, but what trash lah. i put so much effort into it somemore. its something i dont actually mind doing. pfffffffft. but anyway. i went to the iMac lab first. like whoa. they're coolio man. they're a bit difficult to use at first, but after a while after getting used to it, its quite fun. so yeah. then i created 48 seconds of my own music. haha it was quite cool lah. yeah then i finally settled school fees. pffffffft. i delayed for how long lah. yeah then ohhhh myyyyyyyy goooooooodnessssssss. I HAVE NEVER WASTED SUCH PRECIOUS 10 MINUTES OF MY LIFE BEFORE. nvm i shant mention it. its a mean thing to say):

okay anyway. recess wasnt much lah. math mrs chen didnt return math papers but i have a feeling i failed. im quite worried. then life science was very confusing. haha.

ive been so tired lately for some reason i myself dont know. its getting to me cos i cant focus in class. pffffft.

had kayaking. i got tan lines after only like less than 3 hours of kayaking. tsk tsk. im terrible. but yeah today was fun. ms su is a terrible rescuer. this week is like the 3rd session. 4 weeks have passed so fast man. next week is our last week. hmmm kayakings been really great. it helps me de-stress and like. gives me time to think through things? haha i dunno. its just relaxing lah. i recommend kayaking(:

mmhmm. then came home and ate and stuff. hm. i got pw and home ec. i dont feel like doing home ec though. pw is a must lahh. pffft. no sleeeeeeep again. ):<

hmmm i forgot what i was about to say. my goodness. my short term is getting really bad. OH YEAH. physics and life science on thursday, chinese on friday. DIE.

thank you angel!(:

No comments: