Monday, August 14, 2006

im drained.

seriously. like mentally and emotionally. i cant even cry. even if i wanted to. i hate this feeling. its like being in the middle of nowhere. not here nor there. and i cant even express myself. cos i dont know how to. so everything is just inside. i dont know what to do. i hate this crap. its so... what the blast i dont know. im such an idiot. being so selfish and not accomplishing anything at all. and always giving others problems or causing them to get into trouble or making them feel bad and whatnot ARGH.

isdfdjihafhec,je9iofjre90foxwkneaufcmneadygfuaijwekd
icuaKNWHBYGFUSIJKQHDUIFVSOKJwuasfijeHUY
7FV9D8UIFAJHFIUSDJFUIJFHUFJHREUFAI

pffffffffffft. im really really trying to think positive but I JUST CANNOT SEE ANY POSITIVE SIDE TO IT. i really cannot.

i really cannot handle this anymore. too many things have been going on. too much for me to handle. im getting really nostalgic. and there are a whole lot of things on my mind bothering me and worrying me and annoying me and irritating me and I WANT THEM TO DIE.

im feeling so effing fake lah. like blast it all away to mars. no to pluto. the further the better. i wish i could live life to the fullest. like really. cos theres seriously plenty of time to die. but i just cant seem to. what with the many things happening to me and affecting me.

im such a weakling. pfffffffft. argh.

i think i should just go die.

crapalogy no one should talk to me now lest i piss them off. i have no idea whats freeeeeking wrong with me. pfffffffffffffffffffffft.

AND I WISH YOU WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE.

but there isnt any worth to living anymore.

No comments: