Friday, October 27, 2006

AHEM.

this is a quick post to remind myself of what i found today.

kudos to deanna for introducing to me where i can download bleach. i have downloaded 10 episodes so far and i shall download more tomorrow or my computer will die due to stress.

from that website i also found a good place to download naruto but i didnt feel like it so nevermind.

and thus began my search for various anime download websites.

i searched for ouran but didnt manage to find any so nevermind.

BUT!

i found something cool and im debating whether to share it or not.

yes i shall be nice and share it.

too bad if you dont come here cos i occasionally find and post cool stuff :D

urh, okay so maybe this aint so new, but its still cool.

from today on, i support democracy(:

heh heh.

there. if you see it, then good for you.

oh and i was watching my podcasts and found interesting stuff. interesting stuff that can entertain me if i ever get bored of youtube.

shall i share it?

no maybe tomorrow.

i feel mean. but still very nice.

=^^=

HELLOOOO THIAM YES WE MUST FIND A JOB SOOON WHERE DID LYN FIND HER JOB AND I KNOW ANOTHER FRIEND OF MINE ALSO FOUND A JOB ALREADY)))))))):

tata

No comments: