Monday, March 19, 2007

ah shucks.

i dunno what to do. im feeling so confused. whyyyy. )):

hah crap i sound like someone who just got dumped. =X and no i didnt. haha if i even had one to start out with.

anyway. the point is. i watched something and im wondering what to do now. its sounds stupid (which is why i wont mention specifically) and irrelevant but ahhhh its affecting me so much! i dont even know why im thinking so much bout it. i just am. which is bad cos well. it doesnt make a difference to me but why am i looking so much into it! technically its not of my business. but aiyar. i dunnno. im totally spending so much time on it and making myself even more confused lah. pffft. what a waste of my life.

i neeeeeed a counsellorrrrrrrr.

anyway. i dont think ill be able to update as much over the next few days cos like syf is coming up and lots of prep and stuff. but ill try my best. yes.

will also upload pictures from psc (thanks maisie and ruixin!) next time.

ciaoooo

No comments: