Saturday, August 18, 2007

when life gives you cooties, give em back to it.

everything's been going downhill so much.

everything is just getting worse. and nothing i do seems to be making a difference. they just dont care.

but im not giving up. even if it takes my life. because i know God has a purpose for putting me through all this.

"You will be tested by major changes, delayed promises, impossible problems, unanswered prayers, undeserved criticism, and even senseless tragedies...

A very important test is how you act when you can’t feel God's presence in your life. Sometimes God intentionally draws back, and we don’t sense his closeness. A king named Hezekiah experienced this test. The Bible says, “God withdrew from Hezekiah in order to test him and to see what was really in his heart.” Hezekiah enjoyed a close fellowship with God, but at a crucial point in his life God left him alone to test his character, to reveal a weakness, and to prepare him for more responsibility."


-Rick Warren, The Purpose Driven Life

im really so glad that we've started on the whole 40dop campaign cos this book is really awesome. God really speaks to me through this book and i can draw strength from God while doing qt.

i think right now, at this point of time, im gonna just leave everything to Him. cos He's the only one who knows exactly what is going on, and He's the only one who can get me through this.

"The good news is that God wants you to pass the tests of life, so he never allows the tests you face to be greater than the grace he gives you to handle them. The Bible says, "God keeps his promise, and he will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm; at the time you are put to the test, he will give you the strength to endure it, and so provide you with a way out."

right now my faith is being tested, and it really hurts. but with the confidence of being God's child and with the assurance that my Father is there to go through my pain and suffering with me and find me a way out, i know i will get through it. He's even provided such amazing friends with unfailing love and unending support for me. i know im not alone.

Thank you Jesus for your love to me
Thank you Jesus for your grace so free
I lift my voice to praise your name
Praise you again and again
You are everything

You are my Lord

No comments: