Sunday, August 26, 2007

we cry holy, holy, holy

just a little bit of publicity.

have you ever had trouble finding a present for your mum, sister or even (for guys) girlfriends? well fret not, because now there's a solution!

hahah. amy lim (currently studying at acjc) is your answer! hahahah. okok. amy, mg class of 2005 actually designs accessories and various kinda things and they're really quite nice and at reasonable prices too. if interested, visit aimesdesigns.blogspot.com or AIMESDESIGNS on my links and you can go and see all the really nice things she has for sale. more information on the site itself; everything you need to know is there. i koped some pictures though haha which i thought were really nice. and screen shots as well.













yes yes so everyone, do visit it sometime even if you dont need to buy presents, cos its really quite a nice site!((:

ahhaha ohh my. eunice and i in what, p6? omg lah 3 years ago. HOW EMBARRASSING.


wenfu is sooooo sweeeet.(: he just randomly messaged me and asked how i was. hahaha so funny. but thanks!(:

ahhhh i have a lot to say. but i dunno how to put it across in words. i should take up and expression course. hahaha is there such a thing? hahah.

anyway. yes. not much lah. had granny's birthday lunch today. pictures when daddy gives me the camera. next week got maternal gramps birthday celebration. ohh my.

this week is gonna be. moderately busy. i think. i hope. monday got nothing (so far) YES I HOPE IT STAYS THIS WAY. tuesday got teachers day deco. wednesday gotta clear back of hall. thursday got commendation and deco. friday got celebrations. i hope something interesting happens on friday. hahaha. ohh my i sound so mean. hahaha.

aiyar. so moody lately. terrible.

Never Gonna Leave Your Side - Daniel Bedingfield
I feel like a song without the words
A man without a soul
A bird without its wings
A heart without a home.
I feel like a knight without a sword
A sky without the sun
Cause you are the one.

I feel like a ship beneath the waves
A child who's lost its way
A door without a key
A face without a name.
I feel like a breath without the air
And everyday's the same
Since you've gone away.

I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning.
You used to be the one that put a smile on my face.
There are no words that could describe how I miss you;
I miss you, everyday.

And I'm never gonna leave your side.
And I'm never gonna leave your side, again.
Still holding on, girl, I won't let you go,
Cause when I'm lying in your arms I know I'm home.

They tell me that a man can lose his mind
Living in the pain.
Recallin' times gone by
I'm crying in the rain.
You know I've wasted half the time
And I'm on my knees again.
'Til you come to me.

I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning.
You used to be the one that put a smile on my face.
There are no words that could describe how I miss you.
And I miss you, everyday.

And I'm never gonna leave your side.
And I'm never gonna leave your side, again.
Still holding on, girl, I won't let you go.
I lay my head against your heart, I know I'm home.

I'm never gonna leave your side.
And I'm never gonna leave your side, again.
Still holding on, girl, I won't let you go.
Cause when I'm lying in your arms I know I'm home.

i wish we could go back to how we used to be.

No comments: