Saturday, September 01, 2007

though my world may fall i'll never let you go

i cried so much today yesterday and i laughed so much today yesterday.

lets go through the week.

monday had chapel. i got rather pissed off actually. but the sermon was good. and yes. not much.

tuesday had teachers day decor prep. everything ran well overall. and things were starting to look SO much better. and i was so much happier.

wednesday. cleared out drama room. repacked the whole place. and it looks so much better. then sat with belicia and kim at bamboo courtyard. and i discovered 2 secrets.

thursday. counseled nat; i hope youre feeling so much better!(: had commendation, got pissed off again, i was dead beat, had teachers day stuff, went for syf celebration dinner, wasted sooooo much food, went down to btp to get teachers day presents, got home at 10.

friday. teachers day celebrations! ran from morning to afternoon, crazy like siao. after celebrations, I CRIED. it was so disgusting. and i got so pissed off again. and i was facing such a difficult problem. which i really shall not mention. but anyway. had rehearsal for sec 4 farewell, and then stayed back, ordered pizza, and talked to angela, nerine and nicole. then slowly everyone left cept choo, nerine and me and omgggggg the both of them are totally hilarious. ahhahaha DROP DOWN TO MY LEVEL hahahaha. and choo and her flirting. ahhahahaha omggggg yall are so super funny. had a great laugh AT the both of you and WITH both of you two.(:

after that went to collect joan's bass, went to michelle's for dawh's farewell. and laugh like siao again. john, jeremy, marcus, tom and all the other crazy people. hahaha and dawh came like 1 hour late! but it was really fun lah. and then after dinner we had sharing and like i cried sooooo much again. i cried the hardest i think.))):

but something that occured to me was that God really just speaks to us through the most normal and ordinary ways in our lives. like, its an everyday thing, but when you think back on it, you realise what God was planning. and like, when youre in the midst of it, you wont really understand it, and God's plan is simply too awesome for you to comprehend. but somehow, God will put his plans into life through simpler means for you to understand. thats how amazing our Father is.

today i just realised how much my family meant to me. after talking to choo and nerine, and after dawh's farewell, i just realise how blessed i really am to not have a broken family and to have parents and siblings who love me more than i can imagine and also friends who are always there for me.

and yet, here i am wasting my time on the wrong kind of people, worrying so much that i lose sleep and start falling sick and everything. i wish i could just prioritise and really just spend the right amount of time with the right kinda people.

anyway. whatever it is, im really going to give up. give UP, not give IN. im going to TRYYYYY. i dont know how high my chances are of succeeding, but to those who know what im talking about, please pray for me okayyyy.(:

its 2:17 am saturday morning. my eyes are hurting soooo bad from lack of sleep and too much crying. so i shall end here. angela choo pictures please!(:

ciao!

Jesus, lover of my soul
Jesus, I will never let you go
You've taken me, from the miry clay
Set my feet upon a rock, and now I know

No comments: