Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Your name is higher

ohh myyyyy.

it feels so good after vomiting out all my feelings. i feel so much more relaxed now. and so much more at peace.

two hours writing it, two hours typing it. crazy.

but it's all worth it. no matter what the outcome. im sure of it.((:

hahaha i dont know what to say. im just feeling really really happy. hahahaha.

im so glad you came back.<3((:

everything's been pretty okay. july has come out of the cupboard! hahaha chu gui le. ahhaha my computer cannot type chinese man. super funny.

*CENSORED*

BERN-ke kai: KWAN KE KAI GET THAT STUPID PART ABOUT OUR PRIVATE CONVERSATION OFF YOUR POST!WTHWTHWTH! >:( i cant freaking tag on your shiithead tagboard so i'll have to say it here.GET IT OFFFFFFFFFFF!! >:(

ahhaha they all rhyme! even our names rhyme. hahaha ke kai and july. hahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU JULYYYYYYYYYYY!(: hahahaha im so sorry. ahhaha.

ahaha anyway. sec 4 farewell!

I LOVE YOU CHARRRRR(:

thank you for EVERYTHING. like seriously everything. always listening to all my crap and having so much faith in me. i'll really miss youuuu(((:

7th juners!



HAHAGANG!<3


ahhaha ohh my today's ltc games comm meeting damn funny.

caesar and i: *insults liana*
liana: EH!
sandra: urh liana i think they just insulted you, you know.
caesar and i: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

omggg super funny lah. why are MY meetings not as fun huh! ahhaha nahh my meetings are always fun man, with me around. hahahaha.

wow. everything just feels so much better now. i dunno how to say it. but everything is just awesome. like really really awesome.

hahaha and the next thing you know, tmr i'll be all moody and groany again. but wahh. now just feels so super awesome. hahaha i feel so in love.((:

i know this is damn late, but last friday. BYD.((:

with andree!


with abby! she's supposed to be a pixie. -.-


hahaha this kat cat so cute.


and HAHAHAHAH BERNICE CHAN CUT HER HAIRRRRR(:



hahaha from lyddie.


and my attempt to french braid my hair.((:

one side


the other side


and the final product!((:

my mum so funny. i asked her to take my hair for me then she was like DONT WANT LAH I DUNNO HOW TO USE. so i was like just press the middle button! and she was like ARE YOU SURE! hahahaha my mummy so funny. ahahha.

pictures from phone.







ahaha okay i dont feel like blogging now. i need to enjoy my moments.((:

BUT!! to my favourite favourite person; i hope you know who you are!:



replies first though!

salad: HAHAHHAA thanks salad! i havent tried it out though. I WILL SOOOON.((:

nicole: ahhaha you'll learn to someday. i promise.(:

yanka: heehee i told you it was cool aye!((:

nerine: hey cheer up yes! everything WILL turn out fine somehow. there's no other way out.((:

later!

worship You, my Lord
'Till the very end

No comments: