Sunday, September 02, 2007

i'm sorry;

i know i havent been there for you, and i know i havent been the best friend around, and im really sorry. but i want you to know that im always around. i know we havent spoken for really long, and youre going through a whole lot of shit right now, but i promise things will get better.

i was thinking bout how we were in the past and how you were there for me and rescued me and put me back on the right path. if it werent for you, i really dont know what would have happened to me. i really dont know if i would have been able to go through the next two years and reach where i am today. if it werent for all the effort you put into bringing me back into my salvation, constantly encouraging me and reminding me of God's love for me. and right now, im walking so close to my Father. and i want to be there for you too all right.

i know our calls arent working out the best right now, but i want you to know that i am ALWAYS glad when you call (though i may not actually sound like it) and its always great to hear your voice after a long day or sometimes even week when i havent seen you at all. and i know that im usually too busy to talk but your every effort to maintain our friendship through the calls really touches me and i really appreciate it.

somehow, you always have a way to cheer me up, and i know you get stressed out really easily, and i want you to know that im always around no matter how busy i am okay. i promise that i will make time for you to listen to all the shit that youre going through, whether in school or at home. and youre gonna be okay.

i'll make it up to you. i promise.

i love you.

No comments: