Wednesday, September 05, 2007

which way did they go?

i know this is late, but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH OH!!

somebody's finally 21! ooh this really works.:D

hahah thanks for inviting us down for your party. really had a lotttt of fun there! you have fun when you're overseas yeahh!!(:

NG LIPIIIIIIIN((:

hello ohh my i havent spoken to you in AGES. still rmb our family dinner smses! oh my goodness they were seriously the best man. hahahah WE WILL GET TOGETHER ONE DAYYYY AND RANT AND RANT AND RAAAAAAAAAAANT!<33

hahaha my sisters are soooo amusing.
jie: oh my gosh karen kwan
dawh: kelly, did you just call me by my full name?
jie: yeah.


today really sucked. well, actually, just 10:45 pm onwards. i feel like crying man. shit. im damn lost. my mood swings are so friggin violent. pffffffft.

but the talk was really good sue! ahahhaha sue. hahahah.

okay shit. im too pissed to blog.

another time.

"if this is a dream, please dont let me wake up."

No comments: