Monday, January 12, 2009

because of you

first, to my dearest Father in heaven, thank you for always being with me and just as you've promised, never leaving nor forsaking me. thank you for being my strength when i was tired, my support when i was discouraged, my comfortor when i was upset, my joy when i was happy and my confidant when i was irritated. thank you for being my everything everything everything. and even for today, thank you for being my pillar and for revealing your plan to me. thank you for my results, and thank you that i can rejoice in your name.

second, to my favourite favourite favourite, you know who you are.((: thank you for always being there for me and for taking such great great care of me from prelims all the way through till end of O's. i really really appreciated your presence, love and everything you did for me. thank you for letting me be spoilt, taking food for me, cleaning my table for me, letting me irritate you with my singing etc. without you, studying for O's would have been ultra extra boring. so thank you thank you thank you.

third, to bevvv who never never fails to make me laugh. thank you lots for studying with me as well and for being there whenever i feel like giving up. and also for the awesome chrysanthemum tea your mum makes. and for always feeding me good food and making sure im in the best state to study. our efforts have paid off and im happy for both of us!:D

next, my all important, very lovely, amath tutor, tian!((: thank you for your immense, incredible, never ending patience towards me. and everytime i say imma fail you always scold me so thank you for that! and everytime i say i dont want tuition you let me skip :D and somehow ive gotten through everything and IT WASNT POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOOOOOO. so thank you very much. and you always try to entertain me with shinhwa and stuff like that (but they dont really work cos im only interested in dongwan hahaha) but it's super easy to talk to you and i dont know where this thank-note is going, but yes thank you! t-prime is the best.((: seriously. you made my grade jump like from a c6 to an a2 lahhhhh thank you so much. i really cannot cannot tell you how much it means to me okayyyy. and you spent so much time on me somemore. even with my bad attitude and stuff. so i cannot let you treat me cos i owe you this.((: i will specially write you snail mail to thank you even more and to give you something else too. but i need to find your address haha. thank you tian!<3

to yanka, although our little secret didnt really come true, thank you for always being around to make me laugh and feel better. even if it's just a bit, thank you for the many many distractions cos they're actually really good breaks for me. i know that one day, both of us will do very very well and we will become big and famous! promise friend!((:

to jo, for being my seating partner (got no choice i know) and for making me pay attention (except during chem when we both laugh at ms yang) in class and i dunno, for everything everything. i would have turned out like totally rebellious and not studying at all if i didnt sit next to you. you're a super good pacer and it's nice sitting next to you cos we can talk about a lot of useless things that make no sense. i love you lots jo!((:

no i didnt forget you jiap! you crazy girl who makes me laugh a lot but also likes to laugh by yourself. i will never ever forget the moments when you talk to yourself even when we tell you to stop and you claim that you're talking to us. hahaha. you really amuse me a lot which is fun and you've made sec 3 and 4 really really enjoyable for me. you're one of the reasons why i love the class. be honoured!:D

to recess table (vanesa, cheryl, seeyue, sam, eunice, ONGKO WHO DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE, and the comers and goers), THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS MAKING ME GO DOWN FOR RECESS!((: recesses have been lots of fun with you guys, although mostly its the same people who talk and stuff but still. now that i think bout it, spending recess with you guys is more worth it than rushing out homework in class ahahaha! but seriously, recesses have been incredible and pure fun with yall. THANKEWWW.<3

thank you to my lovely lovely cell and church friends (char, grace, sien, yingen etc) for all your prayers and well wishes. and sien for the lovely lovely lovely two bites brownies! they were really really good. one day i will bake brownies for you! when i get an oven :D

to lipin, for always being so entertaining and it was lots of fun "studying" physics with you ahaha! seriously the book damn waste money, but that day was the best man. ahhaha i was glad i was able to spend good time with you, even though that day was not productive at all. anyway physics is lousy, and we both dont care. :D i love you pinnnn!((:

to july and dawn, you two crazy idiots who come over for english and lit, i will never never never forget the crazy times we had in class (with jiap and hannah and various people). you two have been english and lit lessons so much more fun, what with july's noisiness and dawn's complaining about a certain ahemsomeoneahem. and july's crazy high pitched laughter and dawn's "I CANNOT DO LIT HELP ME HANNAH" its been crazy fun for two years. dont ever lose your spark!((:

not forgetting my mum who has been keeping me in prayer lots everyday of exams. i know she secretly cares for me ahha. and jie, although we were both having exams at the same time, and you pangsehed me to watch hsm3 with your friends and you annoy me lots, i still love you.

to studying friends (namely ivfen, salad, jiani, sann, zhang, xiao, julia, eeleng, enqi, ying etc) and ppl who stayed late to study, thank you for making the canteen such a lively place to study in that ppl cannot concentrate at all. but it felt really really good studying all together. somehow it makes studying easier.

to my crazy jak, i hope you're all okay i seriously miss how the gatherings in the past were like. we need a seriously fun one where none of us are washing the barbecue pit and the rest talking and laughing *ahem*joanandabby*ahem* I LOVE YOU ALL.

to my lovely, ever-important-to-me peanut who has never ever forgotten me even when the whole world has, i really love you. i owe you many dates and many PSBs, please be patient with me! i know you love me a lot, i love you a lot too. we will go out very very soon okay. i will miss you and the going home together trips!<3333

to all my other friends (who quietly supported me so i also quietly thank you), i can hear your supports in my heart, when i listen really REALLY hard. hahah no lah. i still love yallll.

<3!

(and im not even gonna say anything bout what mg posted on the website regarding results)

No comments: