Thursday, January 22, 2009

someday i'll know

maybe one day, i'll be able to accept people as they are.

maybe one day, i'll learn to love everybody equally, and not rank them.

maybe one day, i'll be able to solve everyone's problems, without hurting anybody else, including me.

maybe one day, i can listen to other people and their full stories before i make any of my own judgements.

maybe one day, i'll be able to look at others in one glance and not have any first impression of them.

maybe one day, i'll be able to feel at peace with all my friends, not being torn between them.

maybe one day, i'll be able to express my inner thoughts without fear of being discriminated.

maybe one day, i can be proud of the work that i do, and not try to hide.

maybe one day, i'll be able to do the work i'm supposed to do, and not worry about breaking my friendships.

maybe one day, i'll be able to show the same me to everyone, and not different sides to different people.

maybe one day, i'll be able to touch somebody deeply, and be remembered.

but for today, i'll leave it to You.

No comments: