Monday, July 09, 2007

drained

im so tired.

i dont know why. nothing seems right.

is it that time of the year again?

no one seems to care bout me.

i wanna cry. i really do. but the tears wont come out.

i need to cry.

i need to die.

no one cares.

i dont know why im sacrificing so much. for what? for whom?

i never thought id say this, but i considered giving up being a christian.

im not gonna say i didnt think of it, cos id be lying to myself.

someone pray for me?

please?

im tired. ive been tried. i need something more. but i dont know what.

everythings so aimless.

im trying to maintain my friendships, but no one gives a shit.

maybe i should give up then.

why should i be the only one giving?

its not even appreciated.

no one cares.

why am i trying so hard?

why am i the only one who seems to care about my friendships?

am i really that insignificant that it wouldnt matter whether i was their friend or not?

maybe i didnt make a difference in their lives.

why am i the only one who notices people?

does no one notice me?

do i not matter to anyone?

i guess not.

But I fear you aren't listening
Because there are no words

I will sing of Your mercy
That leads me through valleys of sorrow
To rivers of joy

No comments: