Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I.AM.CHAMP.

indeed.

okayyy. im really sorry yall for the previous post! i dunno what came over me, but yeah. but im really okay now! really!(:

thank you so much meiyan for staying with me yesterday evening. im really sorry i was being really rude and unwilling to talk and stuff, but i really wanna say thank you for being so patient with me. i love you hubbs!

thank you kim for the hug today.(: it really really helped okay.(: i love you too!<3

thank you lipin for the message! but no im not going to die, neither am i planning to. and yes i still owe you your youth day present.(:


today was really a whole lot better than yesterday. i dont know why. but everything's just a bit happier today.

i still need to lose bout 7.8kg before i become trim and fit!:D wish me luck! my aim is by the end of october.(((: GO KAT!

i got faced with another pretty big problem today. but i think it should be okay. honestly, i dont even know why im getting myself involved in it. hahah. because im nice. i know.(:

not much today lah. ms or didnt come today, so double free. got chem and history tmr which i am hoping will be okay. chem was pretty okay. ms yang was kinda. happy. hahah.

after school was seriously the best. hahaha i spent quality time again! hahaha tooo much quality time. but its quality-quality time. not unquality-quality time. nevermind. my point is, it was good.

hahaha and YES JAIME LIEW OMG I HAVENT GONE HOME WITH YOU FOR SO LONG IM SO SORRY!): peanut sesame ball soon!(:

ahhh i wish id be able to face my fears. and stop running away. i feel like a damned coward. but i really cannot cannot cannot handle it. it'll really be too much and too overwhelming and i think i might just break down.): please dont pressurise me.

oh yes. i cant post bout rg symposium (super overdue!), prefects camp and YEAH! yet cos there are seriously wayyyy too many pictures and i wanna get em over and done with in a few posts. ill be posting rg symposium with YEAH! and other random stuff and pb camp separately. sooon i promise! ill get em up soooooon! and it'll be pictures galoreeeeee.

AHHHHHH OH MY GOSH I LOST MY PHONE AGAIN.

twice in less than 6 months!

mums gonna kill me.

i really need to cry!): i really really do.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I AM SO GONNA JUMP.

ive had my fair share of joy today.

No comments: