Sunday, July 15, 2007

kat is back

hahahha have yall missed meeeeeeee!(:

hahaha im so sorry i havent been blogging! but ive been a lot busier lately and the computer has been going missing mysteriously as well. but I FOUND IT and i finally can take some time off to blog so here i am!

hahahaha. yayy arent yall happy!(: ahhaha anyway. i have been told that i should reply my tags, so i will.

ANGELA helloooooooo chooooooooo.

hello salaaaaad.(: hahahah oh my phone. hahaha its okay lah. i cant do anything bout it. hahah.

hahahah jaime liew! no lah its not considered wasting money can. love you tooo!(:

estherrrrrr! ahahaha yes we shall both get into the third row next year! hahaha yes yes ill take care!

stef!hahaha yes i know right now i have to live uncontactable, but we will catch up real soon okayy! aaaaaaand i aint emo already okayyyy! hahaha. love you tooo!<3
__________________________________________________________________

ive told mum and dad bout my phone. they took it quite okay, although i had a tiff with dad. mum barely said anything. which is surprising. but a few thank yous are in order!

to char! thank yooo alot alot for always listening to my crap and helping me solve my problems and giving me lotsa good advice. i love you my HAHAGANG mate!<33

belicia! thank you soooo much for sitting with me on thursday. and trying to cheer me up and stuff. i really appreciate it!

thanks bev for giving me examples on how i should tell my parents. and for being so willing to just sit there with me. and hey, it didnt turn out so bad.

kim for alllll the huggggggs.

psychobananas for being so psycho.

and the many others (i.e. vanesa, vicky, grace) for just being there. yes. (:
__________________________________________________________________

haha okay so i was camwhoring again. but with keewee! cept for the last few cos he ran away. so i took by myself. hahah.

"i'll let the pictures do the talking."















































__________________________________________________________________

a few announcements:

Mrs Noah's Arc!

19th - 21st July, MGS ME Lau Hall, 7:30pm nightly, FOH 6:00pm.

FOP(:

3rd - 5th august, singapore indoor stadium, 7:30pm nightly.
__________________________________________________________________

this week's gonna be crazy nuts man. imma be soooo busy! lets see.

monday rehearsal till 8.
tuesday physics test and rehearsal.
wednesday drama and full dress.
thursday show till bout 10.
friday ss test and show till bout 10.
sat post mortem and then show till bout 10. cannot go for COS rehearsal again!):
__________________________________________________________________

FROM JIAP.(: my talk-about-interesting-rubbish buddy!<3!


you dont seem that important anymore.

No comments: