Friday, December 16, 2005

hm thanks san. you've just forced me to post. heh.

"Rules of the game. Post 5 weird things or random facts about yourself. then at the end of the list ,5 names that are in line to do this . Dont forget to leave a comment 'youve been tagged' in their blog to read yours."

hm. i cant really do this you know... since i'm absolutely normal. sigh. fine fine, i shall do it for my beloved. xD

#1: i like mushrooms! <33 and ducks and rolly weaver, the batman, raven from teen titans, and i have a cow cushion on my lap.

#2: i cry when i laugh a lot. hahahhah.

#3: i have been eating pancakes a lot lately ( A LOT) like for breakfast 3 consecutive days and lunch once. wow.

#4: i get very very very high on chocolate and it takes very long for me to stop laughing.

#5: i am always ignored. ):

hey they're all facts really.

now the 5 people i intend to sabo. heh heh heh

hm i cant think of anyone cos i'm so ignored

sigh. nevermind. i shall do my best.

1. JONO!!!! punishment for calling me squeeno
2. JAMBUUUU!!! punishment for calling me katto
3. meiyan
4. megg since she's done it
4. cherie (hm i couldnt think of no one else since ian didnt wanna do it)hm now cherie's also done it
4. yihui la! if you've done it too, wa seh, imma kill myself and give up liao. heck. so many people do alr.
5. evan (thiam suggested it i'm sorry!)

oh i've got a joke to tell everyone! haha. i think its quite old but heck la.

the seven dwarves were sitting in the bathtub feeling happy.

then happy got out.

...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. FUNNY RIGHT!

oh nevermind. see i'm ignored again.

now no one can say i'm matured cos i like teen titans!

thank you mellow for making me addicted to it!

T-E-E-N T-I-T-A-N-S
TEEN TI-TANS, LET'S GO!!
T-E-E-N T-I-T-A-N-S
TEEN TI-TANS, LET'S GO!!

XDDDDDDDD

HAW.HAW. teen titans ending theme. yay.

haha hello meg. yes chilled wmelons definitely taste better. :D

hm yes i think thats all. haha.

No comments: