Friday, December 30, 2005

ok. wow. about 12 hours after i last posted. hm.

ok so after posting, i stayed up until about 5.15 then fell asleep and woke up at 6.45 around there then went back to sleep and finally woke at 7.15. ahha. ok. so yeah. i got ready to get to school and all and luckily i was just in time man! haha. yepp so we had worship and i couldnt sing cos of my nose and my shortness of breath and my sore throat. my chest really hurts now. its painful. yuck. ok so after worship we had some briefing (ok, now i also have cracked lips) by ms bong followed by the comm heads and a video! it was quite cute lah.

so yeah. after that went for traffic duty example and then had tea break. then returned to have comm meetings and thank you for the very nicely baked cookies, yvonne! (: and the lollies from the cc! ahah. yeah then in the midst we also took individual photos. heh so retarded. then we went for a tour around the school and we all visited sir patrick! (: he wasnt lonely! haha.

yeah then we had like debrief and all that then megan, bernice, ivfen, astrid, xiaohui, maisie and myself went to btp kfc to eat lunch! then we hung around there being retarded and stuff. but it was good bonding! (: really glad we could all go together! yeah then after that i walked with xiaohui to the bus stop and i feel really good because something happened at the bus stop and i'm really happy.

after xiaohui left on her bus, there was this old lady who needed to take 173 and so she asked me and stuff so i decided to wait with her. then after a while, this lady came with her baby and also waited with the old lady. but she had to leave so i decided to wait with the old lady even if 970 came first. and the old lady was so cute! every bus she saw she asked if it was 173. ahha. so i had to keep shaking my head and saying "no" in chinese. she spoke some dialect thing. lucky i knew how to listen or i would have died lah. ahah. yepp. then she kept playing with her plaster on her thumb and i was like "dont touch it" in chinese. like. bu yao dong ta. yeah. haha. my hanyu pinyin sucks lah. ahah.

so after waiting for like ultra ultra long for 173, i prayed that God would send 173 and see the old lady home as soon as possible cos she looked really really pale and weak! and like, you know, you see already then heartbreak la. haha dunno how to express. then after that God immediately answered my prayer! the next bus was 173 and the old lady was like so happy and she kept saying "kum sia" which means thank you. in hokkien or something lah. haha. she was like "thank you thank you thank you" all the way up the bus. ahah so cute!

then immediately after that 970 came! (: whee. i guess its really God's plan and i feel really good now! (: i helped someone today! and like, not my friends, but a total stranger, so i feel real happy. (: its a really rare experience for me, cos usually i dont get the chance to do that, and this is my first time helping someone all by myself! (: so yay. i remember there was this other time at kap when i was really young, like p1, i was with mum and then there was this old man who kept talking to me in dialect but i didnt understand a word he was saying so i went to my mum and my mum settled it. she gave him ten bucks. (: so i didnt really help in that one but, i saw the process lah!

i guess this is the way God works. He works bit by bit in our everyday lives and we may not notice it, we may. but its all God's doing and this is the way that he builds up our faith in him. sometimes, his power also works in like the masses. like during fop, so many hundreds of people were saved because they must have felt God's presence and yearned more for him. God really works wonders. i guess he showed me this today because i've really been backsliding. like, i dunno, my faith has just been going downhill and all, and like during grace's church thing, i kinda broke down and like yeah. so i prayed about it and well, God is really a great and patient God to like you know, sort of wait for me. um. yeah. like this year, i have backslided so many many times and again and again God just brought me back into his kingdom time and time again. like, honestly. i cried during christmas worship service cos like, i was so confused about my faith and all and today, God brought me back. and i really learnt something valuable: if you dont let go of His hand, He wont let go of yours. (:

to the someone special who also feels you've been backsliding: i've told you before what i said above and i will keep praying for you! God will definitely work his ways in your life and clear your eyes so you can reach out to him. you keep praying too, dont lose faith and hope and just remember no matter how much you feel God's not there, you cant feel his presence, he is really there. he will never lose sight of you. when you feel that way, pray and tell him you want to feel his presence and i'm sure he will be more than happy to welcome you back into his kingdom. (:

by request from felicia aka fatimah

One Way - Hillsongs United

I lay my life down at Your feet
Cause You're the only one I need
I turn to You and You are always there

In troubled times it's You I seek
I put You first that's all I need
I humble all I am all to You

One way
Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for
One Way
Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for

You are always, always there
Every how and everywhere
Your grace abounds so deeply within me

You will never ever change
Yesterday today the same
Forever till forever meets no end

You are the Way the Truth and the Life
We live by faith and not by sight for You
We're living all for You

hm i'm still sick and in a few moments, jie and friends are going to come over and play mahjong. heh. =/

[edit]

tessa koh i cannot find your blog! ):

[/edit]

No comments: