Friday, December 30, 2005

huh. ok. i didnt exactly plan on posting but since crystal wong had something for me to do cos kelly isnt home, i decided to blog anyway. hm.

ok, yvonne, sarah, crystal, gina and fiona came over to play mahjong. goodness, dont ever play with them again man. ahha. yeah then i started feeling even sicker than before so jie took over my place and then i fell asleep. wa and i'm still so tired. i cant stop coughing and i cant breathe properly. so i have to pant or have to take deep breaths but when i take deep breaths, my chest will hurt. but when i sort of pant, i get very tired. so i dunno what to do. i think sleeping is the best cos you cant feel anything. it really sucks being sick.

i'm missing law and order svu now. hm. but nevermind. my brain cant seem to proccess what they're saying so i dont understand a thing. i'm feeling really tired, my chest hurts, my nose is being annoying but i cant sleep. and i'm wheezing due to my asthma. man, what is wrong with me. apparently i'm immune to colds and i've never been caught in a rain so heavy before on tuesday so i guess it must be cos of the rain. but no one else is sick! i dont get it. jie, yvonne, rona, yuxiang. they're all not sick! i'm the only one. shit, i'm weak. sigh.

i really dont think i'm in the best of moods. so if i snap at anyone or i'm unable to talk to you or sms you, i'm really sorry. im just not in the mood to do anything. and i havent eaten or drank since like 1230 - 1? and i dunno, i'm feeling very weird and sick and weak. i hope i'll be fine by saturday, really cos mabel's coming over and she wants to play squash with me. no, more like teach me squash. yeah and i kinda wanna learn. but if i'm still feeling this way on saturday, i dont see myself doing anything.

ok hm. mum wants me to rest. hm. yeah i shall be going soon but before that, THANK YOU MA'AM!

AMINAH IS ON SICK LEAVE UNTIL MONDAY YAY!

no one bother me please. even on sunday. i'm really sorry everyone! =/

hello supervisor. did i phrase it wrongly? oops. haha.

haha hi char! its ok, i cant spell either.

pomelo, stop being mean to char. ): but i still love you!

No comments: