Saturday, December 31, 2005

oh pfft. i'm not the only one sick yay! so mabel and nat are also sick. (: i mean, not to curse you guys or anything, but now i dont feel so left out anymore. haha. ok, mabel wants me to book the squash courts and i completely forgot about it =/ what if we cant play oh no! and its tmr! i have no idea if i still can book them. but i have no idea if i can even play in the first place. sigh.

i have been sleeping so much. like, i'm physically tired, but mentally awake, so its rough. school's reopening next week, and i havent finished my zhoujis and havent finished reading. i think i shall try and finish reading by today and hopefully be able to do one, if not both zhoujis. or else, i'll wait for tmr when mabel comes over and she can help me! provided we cant play squash. hm. maybe she could come earlier in the day! then she can help me. actually, for that matter, can ANYONE help me? haha.

ok, so kelly is away at a sleepover and not coming home till late late late at night, i have no idea where karen is and mum is finishing work at about 12. i think. hm. ok.

hi thiam! i got a christmas present? (:

[edit]

You Are The One - Lincoln Brewster

You're the One Who made the Heavens
You're the One Who shaped the Earth
You're the One Who formed my heart
Long before my birth
I believe You'll always lead me
All my days have been ordained
All Your thoughts toward me are holy
Full of love and grace

You are the One You are holy
You are the One You are worthy
You are the One
You are the One everlasting
Lord You are the One

You are the One You are holy
You are the One You are worthy
You are the One
You are the One everlasting
You are the One I will worship
You are the One I will serve all my days
You are the One
You are the One everlasting
Lord You are the One

Jesus You're the One

thank you so much, uncle jones! for burning the many many cds for me and introducing me to many more great christian artists! (:

ok i really should ban myself from blogging. i've seriously been blogging too much. heh.

oh oh! and for anyone's who's interested, fop is 4 - 6 august 2006 (:

[/edit]

No comments: