Saturday, June 16, 2007

AHHHHH

photos from way back im so sorry!

MY BIRTHDAY CAKE(:

nice eh.









the back of the cake.






the very nice box! excuse the table mat. its embarrassing albeit cute. haha.










it opens up like a flower! really pretty.


happy birthday!(:


candle hole!


ahhh! ahhaa the very-cute-and-very-heavy cake they baked for me!:D i call it KAT.


KAT and supercat!


supercat!




UNGLAM SHOT! stupid belicia. haha.


KAT and kat!










ANOTHERLOTOFUNGLAMSHOTS

omg you can see my sock tan and a bit of my knee tan. ahhhh!):







okok the rest in th earlier post.

i wont be updating yet cos i really have no time. but just enjoy the pictures okayyy(:

HELLO JAIME LIEW. YOURE STILL MY PEANUT I DONT CARE(: wow you tagged so much. hahah.

yingen! haha F2 won xs challenge! whoo! beat TripC eh. but i still love you(:

ahhh okay i promise ill do a really good update with a whole lot of pictures once i settle all the upcoming stuff which are:

1)finish holiday homework
2)yeah!
3)stomp
4)srq2
5)nov camp
6)school rules proposal

i seem to have a lot of other things to do but i cant rmb. nevermind. i really really really promise to do a superb update! the best ever. like. once in 10 years. haha means for the next 7+ years there'll be no more good posts. hahah no lah. all my posts suck anyway.

AIYAR WHY THE PICTURES TAKE SO LONG TO LOAD ONE.

pfffft. oh and trivia: i took 396 pictures in 3 days for prefects camp. beat that chris! you took 416 in 5 days. hahah. damn proud of myself! :DDDDD

haha okayyyyy. i shall need to go now. update soooon!((:

love yall!

"i havent had a good and truthful entry for really long and that sucks. feel like im lying to myself."

"but there seems to be this barrier between us and i really cannot get through to her."

"i lack the courage to confront her."

"i dont know how to get it across to her in such a way that i wont hurt her."

"is it biasedness on my part?"

"thanks senior!..."

"i really do and i regret my insensitivity."

"but maybe it isnt insensitivity on her part. maybe its what she really feels - that we're going to remain at that superficial standard always. and that is a very possible thing, because i dont seem to be able to talk to her."

"i get this feeling that she doesnt trust me."

"do you really see me just as a senior?"

"it hurt me a lot."

No comments: