Monday, June 25, 2007

i'd like to die. please?

aye

seriously man. there are less than 5 hours of freedom left. how awesome is that.

why is it that youre so accomodating to someone, and everything that someone says affects you a whole lot, and you go all out to change yourself but somehow, it doesnt make a difference?

ive been feeling emo lots. i dont know why. everything seems so near but ive been too friggin blind to see it and when its changed, then i realise. apparently, my time management sucks.

mum has been hinting that ive been rude to her a lot lately. i dunno. i mean everything as a joke. its really quite obvious.

suddenly im feeling so left out. i wonder if whatever thats happening to me is happening to someone else.

soooo many aspects of my life need improvement, but im totally focusing on the wrong things.

it hit me quite hard wayyy back when i felt as if i really had no close friends. and it hit me again recently. shot twice eh.

but. i dunno. i mean, ive been through really difficult times alone. and no one's bothered. of course friends have been there loadsa times, but there just isnt one person whom i feel comfortable telling anything and everything to.

i cant even tell myself.

once the newspaper man visits, freedom will say bye bye.

imma knock myself out this week and not think bout stupid things like that anymore. imma make myself soooooo busy that imma feel as though imma drop dead and die every moment.

"reckon that'll help?"

reckon it will.

spleak is stupid.

aye im totally scaring myself.

later.

newspaper's coming~!

No comments: