Tuesday, June 19, 2007

CAMWHORE

ayeeee. gross man. when i see like. certain pictures. i really feel like puking. as in, its not like the picture is bad, but its just. unexpected. as in. i dunno. it really makes me wanna puke. ):

anywayyyy. yes im blogging because i suddenly had the urge to when i was bathing. so yes. but after this im taking a break for a bit then ill come back again. (:

WHERE ARE YOU NOWWWW GRACE I MISS YOU): you pangsai, go overseas for what. what happened to our friday calls!):

omgg hahah i havent visited tangyuzhe's blog for eternity and he only had two updates. two stupid updates. and for some strange reason, he always starts off with
"HALLO 我是禹哲" or something of the sort.

i find it super amusing. ahha. but anyway. yes! hes been abbassador for some skin product i think. his complexion super good! but his hair is wayyy long. he needs to cut it. hahah. and xiaogui calls him tang xian sheng. coolio.








he looks so much better here.

haha yeah then i went to xiaogui's blog. he is SO funny. this is his latest post:







translation? ahhaha NO GO FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF.

ahhaha omggg i love xiaogui. haha.

omg man eating too much macs makes your hair drop like crazy. i mean, crazy doesnt drop hair, but... nevermind. haha. im being stupid.

anyway! yes. drama has been pretty okayy. like physical is totally crazy. seriously super strenuous lah. but lunch is really good! cos we all get to talk and we bond a lot more. and i know so many more sec 1s now! its quite fun.

i realised that the sec 1s are actually really nice. and fun to be with. except for maybe one..or two. but thats not my point. my point is, theyre generally really nice and okay people. but you must want to get to know them before they will open up.

and omg today the stupid restaurant conversation was so pointless. i went over to rachel, grace and celeste. then they were talking bout restaurants and so the conversation started between me and celeste.

"dyou know what new york dessert cafe is?"

"no. what?"

"nydc."

"ohh! oh yeah."

"..."

"dyou know what kat-fe is?"

"no, but it sounds familliar."

"urh. it shouldnt cos it doesnt exist."

ahhahah omggg celeste is soooo funny. ahha then after that i was telling them bout rosette, and celeste actually asked me if it existed! waseh i was like YES OMG. haha but quite funny lah. hahah.

yepp. okay im trying to make my paras short cos ive received feedback that people dont read my posts cos i talk too much and IT REALLY UPSETS ME COS THERE ARE ACTUALLY REALLY STUPID STUFF INSIDE THESE POSTS WHICH ARE PRICELESS. like my occasional jokes. really!

but if you dont wanna read it, your loss.

okay i know this is really random, but i find people who use "okie" really gay. like. haha no offence to those who use it, its my personal opinion, but yeah. i mean, whats wrong with okay or even ok. haha i think its okay to say "okie" (yeah and i can totally hear abbie say it), but reading it is just weird. like. *shudders* kinda thing.

ooh ooh! the new ND song is out!! by kit chan again this year. sound nice enough. sounds SUPER ND. i mean, yeah its supposed to, but. cliche lah. my favourite ND song is still My Island Home by Kaira Gong! its awesome. and shes a really good singer too!((: and eh. she looks like jaime teo here. ahha.






hahaha omgg my sister is crazyy. haha so is my mum. like, kelly was changing in the room, then my mum went in and kelly was like

"wow you just come right in when im changing."

and my mum goes

"what havent i seen."

hahahahah omggggg i love it when my family goes retarded like that cos then i can play with my mum without getting scolded. AHHA. shhhhh.

aiyar. ive been so very disturbed lately.): whyyyy. like. there're sooooo many things on my mind. and some are totally rubbish. and others im just paranoid. but they dont wanna leave me alooooone): aiyarrr so tiring lah. die lah die lah. then dont need to think so much.

emo crap lah. so annoying.

omggg these look fake but they look sooooo tempting.




omg lah i cannot take it! i want my own camera!): pfffft. and i love exilim, especially the one my dad's office has. but i cant remember the model. i brought it for pb camp. ITS SOOOO AWESOME. and damn easy to use lah! ahhhhh i waaaaaant exiliiiiiim.): looks chao cool lah.

aiyarrrr. but! nevermind. ahhaa anyway. camwhore pictures. like super a lot. i was trying to make my eyes seen when taking pictures, cos everyone says that my eyes are like gone when i take pictures. SO I PROVE YALL WRONG. and these pictures are to entertain yall when im gone.

AND SO YALL DONT FORGET HOW I LOOK LIKE EITHER! aahhahahahhahaha

okayyy i was emoing hereee. like really emoing. but i cant remember whyyy.


my bolster!!(:


MY EYE! i had to take sooo many pictures to get a large brown one. youll see the proper ones later. it blinded me like siao lah. super painful.

OH NO. i dont look like myself.





hahah okay this is gross. its when i was still peeling. looks like i have some skin diesease lahh. and i was doing sunday times sudoku which i still cant and wont solve.



gross eh.

ooh!! you can see my brown brown eyeeees((:



HAHA OKAYY MY PUPILSSS(:




ahhh looks sick man. ahha.

OKAY THIS PART IS REALLY CAMWHORING. like extreme camwhore. so dont look if you cant take it.









OMG! I LOOK LIKE I HAVE A BROWN STREAK! coolio.



do i look like kelly here? :O

haha okay the following pictures freak me out too. i know. ew. haha.




haaha okayyyy yeah really damn camwhore but oh well! hahahahah.

okay okay this is a really long post. and it took me almost an hour! oh no. hahah. but yes.

oh!! i realised i have a lot of camwhore pictures in my imagestation. HAHA. wahhseh im quite ego eh. ahhahah. oops.

eh. i realise i look very different with my hair tied up and let down. and i say "very" cos usually, people dont look different but for me, its really quite a change so compared to other people, its really quite different.

ahhaa okayy the rest of the pictures are really quite pointless lah.

JOLLYBEAN! im not sure how its spelt. but these were taken quite long ago back in hillview. and theyre all the same. ahhaha i dunno what i was doing. but its still cool. haha. i dont care.





OH NO! NO EYE!):

okok from prefects installation which is like history. but char sent me pictures and i didnt post em): so yeah.

formal picture!


informal picture!


7th juners! 7th june 1991/2<3 hahaa yayy i love you char!(:


hahaha okay this picture is really funny. haha i shall put up another one pointing out all the stupid stuff. hahahah. omg.


1) abby nyam's face is priceless.
2) sandra looks really outta the picture
3) lyddie's head and cheryl's arms make a good shot
4) diane thinks char (cameraperson then) was taking a shot of her
5) jun looks so weak):
6) chows face is soooo funny

ahha the funniest i think is lyddie's head and cheryl's arms. omggg lah. and char was actually taking only of megg, me and andree in the middle. omgggg sooo funny.

hahaha okok i think ill stop here lah. wahh 1 1/2 hours eh! im a slow blogger.

aiiiight! ill come on again really sooon!((:

you love those you fear and fear those you love.

edit/haaha man last night was so awesome. my total record man. on the phone with abbie for 3 hours 3 minutes 46 seconds as recorded on her phone. my longest ever! :D so be honoured abbie! but omg we had SO much crap to talk about man. haha. amazing. I LOVE YOU ABIGAIL LEEEE(: although youre scared of me. haha.

edit//it is my goal to post all 396 pictures from camp PLUS more from rg symposium and also from church! when they celebrated my birthday. i know its ancient, but i dont have pictures cos stupid mariko doesnt wanna send em to me. so wait a bit kayy(:

No comments: