Tuesday, November 29, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAE!!!!

though i doubt you'll read this heh.

SO. had secretariat meeting in the morning. comm heads are terrible, they're never on time. sigh. sharona is like the cutest thing you can find on this earth. haha. her laugh is terribly cute.

after the meeting, went home ate lunch and then the packing began. :( and until now i still havent packed the room.

karen kwan took so friggin long to pack her part of the room. she took like the whole day la! so i couldnt do anything. so instead i cleaned the cds and washed the display shit. damn boring. i didnt do much work la. OH! i VACUUMED! haha.

kelly: *dumps green rag into the water, making it splash all over me*
me: can you stop splashing water on me.
kelly: mr dirty is....
me: *cleaning dying young cd*
kelly: dying young. hahahahahhaha

my family is the weirdest EVER.

while preparing dinner, my mum was trying out this new recipe and i had to read it out for her cos the words are too small for her too read.

me: i know whats missing from your shepherd's pie. cheese.
mum: (my mum hates cheese like real bad) will you just shut up
me: ok fine. bye. you can go squint and read the words
mum: okok. fine. dont shut up. keep talking.

o.O

I HAVE POWER.

and while asking karen when she will be done with the room
me: when are you gonna be done?
karen: *with water in her mouth and gives me a blank look*
me: soon?
karen: *shakes head*
me: later? not so soon?
karen: *shakes head*
me: never?
karen: *nods head*
me: ahh....

and all the time she managed to keep the water in her mouth. i dont think she ever considered swallowing it so she could talk to me. :(

our house looks half-packed and thus looks messier than before. whats the point of packing then? :O

I NEED A HAIRCUT AND A LESS BORING LIFE! ANYONE WANNA GIMME THAT?! um. lets say forget the haircut part. :3

No comments: