Wednesday, November 09, 2005

i cry.

i'm like the worstest sister ever. i forgot yesterday was karen's birthday.haha.oh well.

tmr is lesley's birthday. and then thursday is camp. sigh.

my attempt to make cold milo is a complete failure. well, it taste like something between milo and chocolate milk. haha. whatever.

so. i've got a new phone, new laptop which internet doesnt work, and i'm gonna get a new line. my prepaid card has $0.01 left. so exciting right. heh. for some reason i'm feeling very lethargic and i have like lack of things to say. something's really disturbing me but i DONT KNOW WHY! and its terribly annoying. heh.

hm. updated my blog time and date but i figured i would have to change it everytime so wth. and i just realised my skin has no archives. haha. man my blog is one screwed up blog. haha. but i like the skin so heck.

yeah. i really have nothing to say. just that i will be missing the next episode of survivor and wang zi bian qing wa on thursday and friday. anyone fill me in?

No comments: