Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAVE A NICE DAY!

heh heh. so cute together. : D

wow. spent the whole day at smelly's today. so good haha. i cannot play uno stacko. ouch. nobody make me play it again! ): my cat is on the phone counter licking his paws. eh... -.-''

mehh. eating yoghurtttttt : D aloe vera yogurt. haha.

hello san and pomelo!

oohoo! they kissed! : o

haha. sorry watching wang zi bian qing wa. ee. ye tianyu wearing FAKE lashes. HAWHAW. so tianyu doesnt have amnesia. wa, junhao damn smart la. hahha. but i still like ziqian. he's damn poor thing lah! ):

mehhmehh, i havent anything to say. man i'm bored. heh.

discovery: my mum doesnt pick up her phone when I call.

[edit] to those people who think i am chim, like vicky and thiam, will you go improve on your english please. like tentative isnt a big word and neither is occult. heh. ): are you guys just trying to make me feel smart?

No comments: