Friday, November 18, 2005

wa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay. FINALLY FINISHED PB STUFF!

thank you meiyan for being ever so patient with me! <3 you're a terrible husband but a good ex. haha. dont get married.

i'm really really sorry pomelo! you're my favourite coconut! :DDD want a sorry post?

heyy natttt. :) what fruit you want then?

hey sarah! haha. yes ants crawling up my ass. aha. you wanna dedicate a skin to me too? ;) kidding!! its a nice layout. :)

yes jambu, imma change it for you ok. haha. ONCE YOU GET YOUR BLOG UP!

hey enn. really sorry for being so rude junnow but i'm seriously flat broke. i actually wanted to go but i dont think my mum will allow. apologies!

mehh. uber tired. haha. wow ivfen trusts me so much. ahha. anyways. has anyone realised how small pastamania's 7-inch pizzas are? ok, so i have never known how long an inch is, but its really small! like, smaller than the big plates i have at home! cheaaaaaaapo. they cheat us of our $$. hn. but ultra filling. haha so that kinda evens everything out i guess.

now i will proceed to watching bleach which vanesa has very nicely lent me. :)

wow.. so many good things have like just happened to me. kren bought me genbu kaiden books 3 and 4 yday. cos she owes me present la. but wow. and vanesa lemme read love for venus 3 and gave me genbu kaiden 2. and i havent even read it then kren bought 3 and 4 for me. wow... haha. and i have just completed pb stuff. omg, i am so so so happy!!! and very tired. oh wells.

i think i shall stop now.

No comments: