Monday, November 21, 2005


nat, if you really want pomegranate, this is you:


nat:
















ok. so it went off. urgh. but nevermind. you sure you dont wanna change? : D

okok. i THINK suyi's pissed at me. ):

something from friendster and i'm very rpoud of my answers (:

I AM COOL HAHA

[Spell your first name back wards]
neelhtak. TAK TAK!

[the story behind your email address]
inspired from a currently unliked person. oh dear.

[Where do you live?]
upp bukit timah

[3 words that sum you up]
katt is hungry

{DESCRIBE YOUR}
[Wallet]
was a birthday gift, black with brown
border says [pig family] at the back,
with a kakashi keychain on it. :))))

[Hairbrush]
huh? i use comb

[Jewellery you wear daily]
i DONT wear jewellery

[Pillow cover]
greeeeeeeeen

[Shoes]
converse <333

[CD in stereo right now]
no cd

[What you are wearing now]
um. sleepwear?

[Hair]
fluffy

[In my mouth]
my tongue and teeth

[In my head]
my brain, my eyeballs, my skull...like duh,
did you study science?

[Eating]
my salivaaaaa

[Some of your favorite movies]
dogggggmaaaaaa :)

[Something you're looking forward to]
sleep

[The last thing you ate?]
pizzaaaaaaaa

[Something that you are deadly afraid of?]
um.

[Do you like candles?]
craving for someone to set them alight

[Do you believe in a thing called love]
then where were you from?

[Do you believe in soul mates]
mehh?

[Do you believe in love at first sight]
you should i think.

[Do you believe in forgiveness]
yepp. so says the Bible that we should forgive. :)))

[If you could have any animal for a pet]
DUCK. then a llama. and mebbe a cat

[Are you happy now?]
no. i'm cranky and imma crash your head

[Are you sad now?]
no. i'm [see above]

[What are 3 places you wouldn't mind relocating to?]
my bedroom, on the couch, on the floor. anywhere
as long as i can sleep. even in the pool.

[What are some of your favorite pick out foods?]
uh.

[What's something you wish you could understand better?]
why my cat is like THAT

[Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time]
che. and why would i tell you.

{In the last 24 hours, have you}
[Cried]
does tearing count, cos now i am

[Gotten sick]
cold

[Sang]
are you kidding?! no! i had performance on
wed though. havent sung since then.

[Eaten]
i think you need education

[Felt stupid]
no. i'm smart

[Hugged someone]
um... i dont think so. no.

[Wanted to tell someone you loved them]
siao ah. tell who. you ah?

[Fought with your parents]
yeah like duh

[Dreamed about someone you can't be with]
i'm not THAT free to be daydreaming

[Are you center of attention or the wallflower]
wallflower? 'sat? a flower on the wall?

[What type of vehicle do you drive]
i'm flat broke man

[Would u rather be with friends on a date]
kelly tann: that doesnt make sense
katt: yeah it doesnt and neither does this survey/bulletin.

[Do you attend church]
yeah.

[Do you like being around people]
no, people like being around me! haha. kidding

[Who have you known the longest (friends )]
GOD! :)))

[argue the most with]
my cat.

[Who do you always get along with]
myself

[Who has the coolest siblings?]
my sisters

conclusion: this survey is totally random and i dunno why i took it and my cousin's keyboard is terribly hard to type on. heh

as of 20/11/2005 at 2.43pm, i shall not respond to anyone unless they call me katt-SAMA or squee with the exception of adults and teachers. rawr.

No comments: